9 years after its big sister, the Merrow fork is back in its 3rd evolution.
A single goal: to be the most optimised and lightest fork possible. (lightest fork in the world)
Machined entirely from the strongest aluminium (7075), its curves and shapes are dictated by constraints, to be ultra-light while remaining very strong.
still only compatible with 8 STD (8x24mm), and can now accommodate wheels up to 120mm in diameter.
New torx 40 male axles: stronger and more practical, just one wrench is now needed to tighten the fork. (A torx 40 wrench is included in the box).
Thanks to the arrival of this new screw drive format, the merrow v3 can now accommodate a 7075 compression screw, which contributes to the light weight of the setup.
- Material : Aluminium 7075-T6 Full CNC
- Compression version : HIC
- Weight : HIC : fork only 160g (5.6 oz) , full pack : 222g (7.8 oz)
- 120 mm wheel compatible
- 8 STD (24 mm wide wheels)
- Compression shim included (for IHC and HIC versions)
- Torx n°40 key fit (axle / compression screw)
- Torx n°40 key included