ScooterVillage have now introduced SHIPPING PROTECTION for extra peace of mind on your ScooterVillage order, simply select the option in your shopping cart or on the Checkout page an it will be added to your order.
ScooterVillage Shipping Protection costs a low $4.99 for each order and can add to either Standard or Express shipping orders
Loss of your order during shipping or Damage to your order (not including packaging) during shipping.
How to add Shipping Protection
Simply select ScooterVillage Shipping Protection to your shopping cart or at the checkout, your order will be processed & dispatched and you will receive an Australia Post tracking number email from ScooterVillage.
Making a claim
In the event you need to make a claim, simply log into your ScooterVillage account, go to the Resolution Centre & click the “Start a Dispute” button and complete the required details. We will immediately raise a case with Australia Post to track down your order, this investigation process can take a while depending on the time of the year. Where Aust Post deem your order to be lost in transit we will immediately dispatch a replacement for your order.
Exclusions & Limitations
- Where Australia Post can provide evidence that your parcel has been safely delivered to your address no claim will be accepted.
- Where Shipping Protection was not added to your order no claim will be accepted.
- Where a replacement shipment is lost in transit no additional claim will be accepted
- Shipping Protection is strictly limited to a replacement of your order, no cash refund is available.
- Shipping Protection will not be applied until Australia Post deem your order to be missing in transit
- Delays to your order as a result of seasonal shipping demands will not be supported