Envy Prodigy S8 Series 8 Complete Scooter
Fast & Free Shipping Australia & NZ wideRated 5/5 based on 17 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $70.27 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The ALL NEW 2020 Envy Prodigy S8 Series 8 Complete Scooter range in 6 new styles | FREE shipping Australia & New Zealand wide.
Envy Prodigy: The #1 freestyle scooter sold worldwide!
If you thought the previous Prodigy line-up was cool, you’re going to love the new 2020 Envy Prodigy Series 8. The S8 is perfect for intermediate through to advance riders who are wanting to progress their riding!
This game changing line-up has been totally redesigned with new components and six new colourways! You have a choice between oil slick, scratch, gold, venom, jade and burnt pipe.
Check out the images to get a taste of the six unique, premium finishes!
The 2020 S8 Prodigy is an amazing half kilogram lighter than last year’s model. This weight reduction is largely thanks to a 6061-T6 extruded aluminium deck with a weight reducing cut-out in the base as well as a set of high-density aluminium bars (think Envy reaper bars!).
The new Prodigy comes equipped with 120 x 24mm GAP core wheels, fitted with ABEC 9 bearings. The aluminium Prodigy V2 forks can fit wheels up to 125 x 30mm in size if you decide to change them in the future.
The full spec list:
- 6 Series aluminium Prodigy deck: angle 82.5° | width 120mm/4.72" | length 495mm/19.5".
- Prodigy FORGED head tube.
- Bolt on nylon brake system.
- 6 Series aluminium forged Prodigy IHC fork. Compatible with wheels up to 125 x 30mm in size.
- High density aluminium Reaper style bars: 620mm/24.4" high x 520mm/20.5" wide.
- TPR hand grips: 160mm long with nylon bar ends.
- Two bolt, oversized Prodigy clamp with 6mm bolts.
- Fully sealed integrated headset.
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels: 86A PU, ABEC 9 bearings.
- High quality grip tape.
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts.
- Weight: 3.48kgs/ 7.7 pounds!
- Total Height: 880mm/34.6”
- Total Length: 690mm/27.2”
- Foot Space: 340mm/13.4”
Q: How heavy are the S8 Prodigy Scooters?
A: The 2020 Series 8 Envy Prodigy scooters are all 3.48kg.
Q: How much lighter are the Series 8 compared to the Series 7 Prodigy?
A: The Series 8 is 520 grams or 1/2 kilogram lighter than last year's Series 7 scooters.
Q: What bars are on the S8 Envy Prodigy scooters?
A: The S8 range comes with high-density aluminium Reaper style bars.
Q: What is the bar height of the S8 Prodigy scooters?
A: The Reaper bars are 620mm high plus another 260mm for wheel & headtube. So in total 880mm from the ground.
Q: Can I get the bars cut down before shipping?
A: Yes, Scootervillage offers a bar cutting service, just let us know the height required when ordering.
Q: How wide are the bars on the Prodigy Series 8?
A: The aluminium Reaper Bars are 520mm wide.
Q: Does the S8 come with 30mm Tri Bearing wheels?
A: No, the Series 8 wheels are the same GAP core aluminium style wheels but 24mm wide 2 bearing wheels.
Q: Will the Prodigy S8 forks fit 30mm wheels?
A: Yes, the Prodigy S8 IHC forks are designed to fit the 30mm Tri Bearing wheels when using envy wheel spacers.
Q: Does the Prodigy S8 cut-out in the deck base make it weaker?
A: No, the S8 deck is a totally new deck & is designed with the cut-out to reduce weight but maintain strength.
PRODIGY Series 8 Specs:
- Prodigy FORGED Head tube
- 6 Series Alu Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° |width 120mm| length 495mm
- Bolt on Nylon Brake system
- 6 Series Alu Forged Prodigy IHC fork - Compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
- High Density Alu Reaper Style bars 620mm high x 520mm wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy Clamp- 6mm bolts- Oversized
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.48kgs
- Total Height: 880mm
- Total Length: 690mm
- Foot Space: 340mm
awsomeBy: bob on 26 June 2020i got and it is awsome
ScooterBy: Kristine Forster on 16 May 2020Best scooter we have ever brought, my son just loves it so does he’s friends
Great investmentBy: Hayley on 29 April 2020It’s a lot of money but the scooters are quality, not just in construction but it’s detail and function. You can hear how sold they are. My almost 8year old loves his, and these are great for kids wanting to try a few tricks and beyond.
Great quality scooterBy: Hazel Leslie on 15 January 2020Bought this for my son for Xmas, I wasn’t so sure about spending so much on a scooter, but after having a shot on this myself I can tell why these cost so much more than ones from the likes of target etc. It is lightweight, super smooth and looks sick as the kids would say. My son is so happy with it and is already learning to do tricks. Very satisfied customer
Envy Prodigy S8 Series 8 Complete Scooter / BurntBy: Abby Burden on 6 January 2020Great product, great service