Faced with the all too common dilemma of loving the GRIT ELITE but wishing it was bigger and wider? Well, wish no longer because the GRIT ELITE XL is here to satisfy your needs to shred. Upgraded to a 5” wide, weight relieved deck with squared off alloy dropouts, the ELITE XL is as easy to handle as it is to grind. Boasting new forks, wheels and nylon brake, the GRIT ELITE XL can handle anything thrown its way!
- DECK: NEW Skeletonized Down Tube
- Width:127mm (5”) Length: 520.7 mm (20.5”)
- Integrated Head Tube, with Alloy Deck Insert block
- BARS: NEW 600mm (23.6”) wide and 660mm (26”) high
- FORK: NEW High Tensile Fork with HIC System
- WHEELS: NEW Alloy Core 110mm x 24mm 88A PU Wheels
- ABEC 9 Bearings
- CLAMP: Alloy Double Clamp 31.8mm
- HEAD PARTS: Sealed integrated Headset with Nylon HIC Shim
- BRAKE: NEW Nylon Grit Brake
- GRIPS: Grit 160mm Premium Grips
- Height from ground to top of handlebars : 920mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 4.1 kg/9.03 lb
Grit Scooters is an Australian owned brand. Built to the highest standards, durable and robust, this range can handle it all.