The new Grit Elite 6" Wide Complete Scooter was added to the Grit range to offer a street style complete for the ever growing street riding scene. Not only is it wider than the skatepark styled ELITE, it also comes stock with alloy dropouts, which square off the back of the deck, allowing for easier grinds! Other differences include Larger T-style handlebars and a quad SCS clamp, making this complete street ready, at an unbeatable price!
- DECK: Skeletonized Down Tube
- Width: 152.4mm (6”) Length: 558.8MM (22”)
- Integrated Head Tube, with Alloy Deck Insert block
- BARS: Chromoly, 610mm (24”) wide and 685mm (27”) high
- FORK: High Tensile Fork with HIC System
- WHEELS: Alloy Core 110mm x 24mm 88A PU Wheels
- ABEC 9 Bearings
- CLAMP: SCS 4 Bolt
- HEAD PARTS: Sealed integrated headset with Nylon HIC Shim
- BRAKE: Nylon Grit Brake
- GRIPS: Grit 160mm Premium Grips
- Height from ground to top of handlebars: 965mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 4.6 kg/10.14 lb
Grit Scooters is an Australian owned brand. Built to the highest standards, durable and robust, this range can handle it all.