Envy Prodigy S8 Series 8 Street Edition Scooter
Fast & Free Shipping Australia & NZ wide
Make 4 interest-free payments of $69.52 fortnightly and receive your order now.
If you thought the previous Prodigy line-up was cool, you’re going to love the new 2020 Envy Prodigy Series 8 Street Edition. The Street Edition range has been uniquely developed to cater to the needs of street riders!
Envy is making scooter history by being the first brand to offer a scooter that meets the demands of street riders without breaking the bank!
The S8 Street Edition is perfect for intermediate through to advance riders who are wanting to progress their street riding.
This game changing line-up has been totally redesigned with new, street-specific components and two new colourways! You have a choice between grey & teal or black & gold.
Check out the images to get a taste of the unique, premium finishes!
The 2020 S8 Prodigy Street features a 6061-T6 extruded aluminium deck with a weight reducing cut-out in the base and nylon boxed ends. The Street Edition deck is larger than the standard Series 8 deck, measuring up at 125mm/4.9" wide and 510mm/20" long.
The S8 Street Edition is also armed with a set of 4130 Thermal chromoly T bars to handle the toughest street abuse!
The new Prodigy comes equipped with 120 x 24mm GAP core wheels, fitted with ABEC 9 bearings. The aluminium Prodigy V2 forks can fit wheels up to 125 x 30mm in size if you decide to change them in the future.
PRODIGY Series 8- Street Edition Specs:
- The Prodigy Series 8 Street edition is available in Grey/Teal & Black/Gold colourways
- Prodigy FORGED Head tube
- 6 Series Alu Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° |width 125mm | length 510mm | Nylon Bolt on brake system and Boxed Ends
- 6 Series Alu Forged Prodigy IHC fork- Compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
- 4130 Cro-mo Thermal bars 650mm high x 580mm wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy Clamp- 6mm bolts
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.95kgs
- Total Height: 900mm
- Total Length: 700mm
- Foot Space: 350mm